In an interview on "the Science of Changing Your Mind," Dr. Joe Dispenza says that our bodies respond to negative thoughts of our minds in ways such as poor digestive health, etc. It's how our body responds to these thoughts. When we think of good things, our bodies respond accordingly. So to foster those thoughts and begin the day on a positive note i'm going to jot down what i'm thankful for daily.
Thought today is cold, cloudy and snow is predicted, there is still plenty to be thankful for:
- i have a job (i know so many people who now don't)
- my mortgage payments are current
- i'm just a few payments away from paying off a large credit card bill (then on to #2)
- my car still works
- my family is healthy
- i'm healthy (for the most part)
- we have a garage at work so i don't have to worry about snow/ice on my windshield at 5 p.m.
- since my husband doesn't have a job, he'll start dinner
- since its texas, spring will come any day now
- i've managed to stay under the 3000 calorie mark since Thursday
- i'm part of a great community of supportive women bloggers! (SITS)
- my friends (old friends and new friends)