Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day!!!

I'm sure most people up north are sick to death of all the snow and cold they've had. But here in Texas we hardly ever get snow, much less like the snow fall we had today. It was a TRUE SNOW DAY. Unfortunately nothing closed so we had to just watch the snow fall from our windows (those of us lucky enough to have windows in our work areas). All day i just wanted to go out and play, make snowmen, have a snowball fight and make snow angels. The snow is just pouring down like nobody's business and not much work is getting done as everyone keeps going to the window to watch this rare treat.
i managed to take a few photos with my cell phone on the way in to work this morning. not very good ones - but you get the idea here. From the weather forcast this promises to stick around till tomorrow so should have some much better pics then.



1 comment:

LL aka Lisa-Lin said...

WOW! You got some nice shots. Tis no Snow Day for me. Right now, the hotline says "Business as Usual". There's 12.5 inches of snow on the ground--I'm all Iowa, yet I do draw the line...I'm gonna try to get more pics of my trees--they are sagging with all this snow!

EnJOY you day...SEW!