1. What is one thing you miss the most about childhood?
Family summer trips to mexico - before all the drug mess. Especially once my dad bought a house down there. we stayed the whole summer that year to clean and fix it up. it was an awesome house and over 100 years old.
2. Are you still friends with your friends from high school?
just one really. she was also my next door neighbor. We had lost touch and recently 'found' each other on facebook! We got together for lunch and had a grand time catching up on family events and life happenings.
3. Is there a catch phrase, cliche, or word that just drives you bonkers every time you hear it?
'my bad' for some reason i really hate that phrase. maybe because most of the time it seems to take the place of 'i'm sorry'. i don't find it a good substitute for an apology.
4. What is one thing that you think symbolizes America...besides "Old Glory"?
Definitely the Statue of Liberty and Cowboys. that is more than one thing but when ever i see those i equal to USA.
5. What are your 4th of July weekend plans? Food, fun, family and fireworks!
Now if you'd like, it's your turn! click on the button below for details. Have a safe and happy weekend!