Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

5 question friday


  1. What is one food you could eat every day?
Definitely chocolate with pizza a close second.
  1. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
No. When I was 18 I had still not decided on exactly what I wanted to do. I was leaning toward becoming a teacher. I had no direction or idea on how to obtain information about getting scholarships, etc. for college so nothing ever came of that. Almost 30 years later I’m still trying to obtain a degree in the field I ended up in by chance (communications). Its still not something I would love to be doing for the rest of my working life but it pays the bills.
  1. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?
I would have loved to have traveled to many countries and pursued a photography career.
  1. What color are your kitchen walls?
The walls of my kitchen and family living area were just redone (pics to come) and it is now light beige color with slightly darker glaze over the texture.
  1. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
It was a spanish song called Una Lagrima por tu Amor (a tear for your love) by Estela Nuñez. 


Now its your turn! Click on the button below for how to ‘play’. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Mamá Contemporánea said...

Hola, please join us for a local meeting here in Dallas July 24th at La Duni . http://www.blogher.com/preblogher-10-meetup-dallas-tx