Monday, May 2, 2011

365-72 Doodling along

Doodle bugs, roly poly, pill bugs --- what do you call the little critters such as the one creeping up on the edge of the stone there? Sure enough he probably just crept out from underneath..

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We call them rolypolies.