1. just heat the flour tortilla on your comal, non-stick pan or griddle
2. add some cheese (your choice - monterrey jack, cheddar, oaxaca or combo)
3. add any other fillings - spinach, mushrooms, chicken or in this case the combination corn, poblano pepper and spinach filling.
4. add more cheese (i can never get enough cheese)
5. fold over your tortilla into a taco shape or you can add another tortilla on top and then slice into half or fourths
The combinations you can do are endless and nothing tops quite right like some fresh guacamole!