Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Always Learning....

Today I created this blog! More technical but not as hard as I thought it would be thanks to Blogspot....I don't know if I'll ever get up to date with all the technology but I believe in always learning...even my mom who is 70+ took a computer class this past summer. She still works part-time because otherwise ..."que voy a hacer en la casa?" She is a school lunch lady and they have done away with time cards and employees have to submit and track their time on computers. So even she has to get with the times....she has come a long way for someone who had never experienced anything new when she first came to this country with my dad as newlyweds back in '62, not knowing the language or what would happen in this new country away from what they were familiar with and their loved ones. She is stronger and more adventurous than she gives herself credit for....

No comments: